Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Workout

I'm talkin' about the show here though I did manage to get my arse to the gym today. Anyway, I just watched the season finale of this strangely magnetic show (at least for me) and the one thing that they kept harping on and, honestly, I hope is apparent to the people I care about in my life, is that you have to let people know how much you care. Right away. All day. Every day. Okay maybe not every day but it's all in the sentiment. I recognize this is neither rocket science nor a new discovery but helllllll it doesn't hurt to have a reminder even if it's from a cheesy show. To people out there who are afraid to wear their heart on their sleeve (romantic or otherwise), to be vulnerable and to be honest with themselves consider this a plea. I'm not the omnicient narrator here, this applies to me in some relationships as well and it's a work in progress. There's so much out there. See it. Love it. Do it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.