Friday, June 1, 2007

TGIF

It's Friday night and I'd rather stay in.

I'd rather hang out with friends than go to a bar.

I'd sooner freelance than be a staffer stuck doing other people's crap.

The thrill I get from planning trips with friends is just about as great as a rollercoaster ride.

I'd rather know that I've done something to earnestly help people even if it wears on me than stand by and do nothing.

I'd rather action over caustic static.

I'd rather routine with a side of impulse than dubious uncertainty from day to day.

I surround myself with people who laugh heartily and often.

I'd rather people speak what is in their heart and not what they think should be said.

I think I read people very well.

Sometimes I'd rather drive without a destination.

I love traveling but I'll always come back here.

I crave simplicity with the occasional fun drama.

I value laughter, loyalty, honesty and love above all.

I need to stop watching The Tudors.

No comments: