Sunday, June 24, 2007

Time

It seems that the only time I have to blog these days is on the weekend, oh well. It's better that I don't have too much time to sit and think anyway. Besides, it's summer and i'd rather be out and about. The weekend started with an unexpected 4am rager Thurs night. geezus. I've gotta stop going places where I know the bartender. I was a bit fat ginormous mess til noon the next day. Needless to say, being at work was interesting but I was in much better shape than a certain someone else who made it into her office at a decidedly more leisurely hour past 9am. Damn that shellfish. Adolescent as it might sound I love those random unexpected nights and I REALLY enjoy rehashing it the next day. So mature I know. I know. A bunch of us spent the day in Long Beach yesterday and it was one of the magical summer days. It was relaxing, full of laughter and slightly unexpected and we couldn't have asked for a better day weatherwise. There was a beautiful breeze but the sun was strong. Barely a cloud in the sky. Once again, a great group of people. God I love summer. And today, drum roll please, is Pride. Usually one of the best days of the year bc people are just out and about without a care in the world. So what if it's a Sunday! In any case, I must be en route to J + J's party. Enjoy!

1 comment:

alannajoy said...

I don't care WHERE you go to eat in this city... Do NOT trust that shellfish! It will get you EVERY TIME.