Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another awesome quote

So I believe I've decided to get another tattoo but like the others, I'd like it to mean something. There are many quotes that I absolutely love but I can't have a novella written on my body now can I? I think I want something that means, "seize the moment." Perhaps I'll use those exact words but I want to find a nice script to match it. Just now I came across yet another quote that I really really like and I wanted to share with my adoring public even if it is just 1 or 2 of you. :P

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”


I like that sentiment. Do you?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

The words "Carpe Diem" mean "seize the day" in latin... "Carpe Bella Diem" mean Seize the Beautiful Day! Just thought that might help/be an idea. Have a wonderful day :)