Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cities I've Visited

According to a new Facebook application I've visited at least 56 cities. That's alot of effing places and I know there's more bc there were cities I entered that weren't listed. Lucky me.

So A and I cohosted a party last night at his ridiculously awesome casa (or you can call it the casa of ridiculousness depending on how you look at it). Two blood gushing wounds later from two different ladies (and of course I was one of them) I'd say it was a huge success! I can't remember the last time I left a house party at 3am. Must have been good right? The eternal question is, why do some people love to party and others, not so much? What is in my blood besides lots of alcohol that urges me to party until I can't stand any more (doesn't happen often). Can it be explained away by saying that I'm an extrovert? A people pleaser? Or just generally friendly? If I had to come up with a reason I'd say that I will basically do anything that has even a remote chance of making me laugh and have a good time. You say, don't most people? I say, I may be more aware of 'good time potential' than most. I think about everything I do in the international currency of fun. And damn it if I'm not good at it. Challenge me! I dare you. ;) Why not make sure that everything you do is worthwhile and memorable? What's the point otherwise? Who wants to be remembered as a workaholic (not that that would ever happen) or a square? F that party people. Surround yourself with like-minded people like I have and live like you mean it!

1 comment:

alannajoy said...

Ditto my Party Queen!!