Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today

It was effing scary to be a New Yorker today. You assume every happenstance is another 9-11. Can't help it even though I wasn't in the city when that happened. It was scary. It was scary. It was scary. No joke, that ish happened right outside of my building. CNN reports 1 death so far, I predict there will be a few more. Imagine being one of those ppl that died because of a transformer exploding. No way yo. No way. What a waste. You can't help but question your mortality when crap like this happens. People were breaking down, crying, screaming, abandoning ship and what are you supposed to do? It was horrible and I'll never forget that feeling though I'm glad it's nothing more serious. Treasure life. Spend it with people you love. You never know.

1 comment:

alannajoy said...

Damn straight, Bahooba. That was a scary day indeed. I am glad I got to spend the aftermath with some favorite people of mine whom I love... I think we ended the night the best way we could.