Thursday, July 26, 2007

Statistics regarding friends of Bahooba

I know...

5 unrelated people with the initials JF

4 unrelated people with the initials LC

I am no longer taking friend applications from anyone who's a Virgo or has a name that starts with the letters J or M

2 Megumis

2 Japanese people who are also fluent in French (not the two Megumis)

1 Bang

1 Chika

1 Winter

2 Jamies

2 Phils

2 Walters

4 Joshes

2 Julies

2 Steves

2 Lees

4 Women taller than me

Countless shorter

2 Minnesotans

5 People who worked at GTO at some point

1 Narcoleptic (you know who you are Sandy)

3 People who work at Spice Market

2 Trained dancers and a whole bunch of amateurs. :)

Dozens of Asians who don't claim to seek out other Asians and yet manage to have mostly Asian friends.

Dozens of alcoholics who really like to brunch and beach. Not simultaneously.

Are generally afraid of Brooklyn and are reluctant to go if they don't already live there.

4 iPhones

60% know me through someone else.

Most of Edgemont High School though I didn't attend.

Zero people could name my high school other than those privileged enough to attend avec moi.

And am willing to bet that many people think I went to Binghampton University, located somewhere in the Hamptons.

8 NYC natives

They're all wonderful and know and love each other. Amazing!

Disclaimer: Don't quote me on these as they are not official tabulations rather they are rough estimations and an exercise in hilarity. TGIF!

1 comment:

soopling said...

Binghampton truly was the Hamptons, so full of beaches and luxury!