Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sympathy Pains

Do you believe in it? I think I do. My mood changes as the people close to me go through ups and downs. Is that bad? I don't know. I do know that after I spoke with J in her anxiety ridden mode last night, I slept horribly and have had a cloud over my head until I spoke to M this afternoon who told me that J was doing better as of this morning. Then I just spoke to J myself and I feel almost normal, except for the Nyquil from last night that has me in a fog. Hopefully coffee will cure that. It makes sense to me to be affected by the emotions of those closest to you, if you're that connected it's bound to happen. I worry for them, with them.

I went to yoga this morning for the first time in ages and vowed to go regularly once again bc i was completely inflexible. Completely. Not as smooth as I used to be and I attribute it to lack of practice, so if i were to make a resolution which I don't normally, I'd say it is to go back to regular yoga practice every week.

Lets see if i can keep to it.

No comments: