Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The 3 categories of female undergarments

I came across a blogpost this morning about women's underwear just now and asked Mr. Ling-erie what he thought of said blogpost. I found what he said to be hysterical, accurate, and worthy of a wwbd blogpost to see what ya'll have to say about it. Without further ado I'm honored to present (with minimal editing), 'The 3 categories of female undergarments' by Mr. Ling-erie (aka P.C.):

'you have your cute undies...to lay around in...not good for clothes since it's baggy almost like lounge wear for those ladies who don't like wearing anything beside undies at home...then you have your utility undergarments: everyday, work, comfortable...then you have the come f*#k 'ish out of me undies.

i take mental notes, i mean as a guy you know my stances when it comes to underwear. if i am unwrapping it would be nice if it was well packaged, a bonus, if i may.'

do you agree with Mr. Ling-erie's 3 categories? I think I do. I honestly didn't realize until recently that underoos are very important to some on a sexual level. Of course, I recognize there's visual appeal but I dunno I guess I just didn't know it's a bigger deal to some.

2 comments:

alannajoy said...

I agree with the PC Undie List- Sign me up with a big check!! My faves are the first category, the comfy cute ones you can lounge around in all day.. cuz thats mainly what I likes to do.. lounge.
Ajoy out!

stuckinny said...

i used to think boys only wanted to see thongs or less. but lately, i've noticed that lingerie always ends up on the floor, it serves a purpose for only 2 seconds.

i shower alot so i keep my granny undies around for that comfortable clean feeling. my utility ones that stretch out become my lounge undies. my favorite is gap bikini cut. and my thongs, i only wear if my skirt/pants are tight or if they're coming off soon. =) my favorite is old navy lacy thongs, they're tre sexy and reasonably priced.